, ,

Breakthrough for Pakistan visa

2007年8月28日 Leave a Comment


Dear all,

Very luckily I got Pakistan visa today in Iran, which is usually regarded as mission impossible task for Taiwanese passport holder. Pakistan government does not recognize Taiwan's government and as a result, it's passport is also not accepted by them.

However, I did some tricks to apply for the visa and it worked. Will go to Pakistan next soon after Iran.

By the way, I do NOT have any travel information about Pakistan and decided not to have one guide book, I wanna travel without any guide book now.

Wish me good luck my friends, after Pakistan, am going to CHINA!

tzuche in Iran

創用 CC 授權
本 著作 係採用 創用 CC 姓名標示-非商業性-禁止改作 2.5 台灣 授權條款授權。文章歡迎引用或節錄,但請務必註明作者、出處、原文標題和網址。

您可能還會對以下文章感興趣:

| 用RSS訂閱漢斯博客 | 《喜歡漢斯旅行紀錄的朋友,可以可以透過上面的社群網站按鈕(噗浪、Facebook及Twitter)將文章分享給朋友,或使用 Email寄給友人;也歡迎你「張貼意見」留言,或是給我的文章評價》

初次來訪請參閱『本站導覽』

4 意見 »

  • Atine said:  

    既然好不容易拿到簽證
    就好好的去看看這個國家八
    雖然我實在有夠忌妒又羨慕的....哼

    總之 一路小心 不過要玩到不能玩為止喔^^

  • 匿名 said:  

    好好的玩喔!
    但是也要注意安全.

  • 匿名 said:  

    Did you tell then your passport is China passport?

    Have a nice trip! and becareful the border between Iran and Pakistan becasue it's a little dangerous and people are not so friendly there.

    But I did hear Pakistan is very beautiful and people are nice in this country......

  • Che HUANG said:  

    to teresa129

    yes, i made some tricks to make them belive that my passport is from mainland china. the road after crossing the border from Iran to Pakistan is tough, manageable though.

    People in Pakistan are truly friendly and nice. They dont cheat tourist like some indians do in India.

    to My dear sister,
    I love you too!:)

    to Atine,

    will make the most use of my Pakistan visa to see this country and know more about it.

  • 我要留言!